Submission Guidelines for Major Projects
Creo is a secure open archives repository that stores and centralises access to SAE’s institutional knowledge, including Major Project works and associated scholarly research created by its students.
Works submitted to Creo must align with the ethical and integrity standards outlined in SAE Institute Australia’s Academic Integrity and Code of Conduct policies. For additional information on all policies governing the submission of works to Creo, please see the About page.
Before submitting your Major Project, please ensure:
- The files you are submitting are in a preferred or acceptable file format.
- If your work contains more than one file, that all files are submitted combined as one Zip file.
- The file you are submitting adheres to SAE's "Author_Title_Date" file-naming convention.
- That your work does not exist elsewhere in Creo.
- That data entered into the submission form is accurate and detailed.
SAE Institute Australasia Library reserves the right to accept or reject all content submitted to Creo.